The Creative Team equips our church to reach college students with the Gospel through design, video, digital media, photography and copywriting. If you are passionate about reaching the next generation and want to use your creative talents to serve our church, ASU and the Kingdom of God - this team is for you!
Entrance Criteria: In order for you to serve on the Creative Team, you must:
- Be a member of Hope Church.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA while in school.
- Have access to a computer.
- Complete this application and be invited by a Creative Team leader. (Please allow 1-2 weeks upon submitting your application to hear back from a team leader.)
- Make a weekly hourly commitment:
- Design = 4 hrs/week
- Digital/Copywriting = 2 hrs/week
- Video = 4 hrs/every 2 weeks
- Photography = 4 hrs once a month. (Not including opportunities to photograph events throughout the semester and attend team photo workshops.)
- We aren’t looking for pretentious “creative rock stars.” We need volunteers who have skills, but obviously still learning, and can take direction when project feedback comes.
- At Hope Church, we expect teammates to be committed to growing and learning to be: authentic, others-focused, fun-loving and purpose-driven.
We actively partner with ASU colleges to offer internships for college credit through our creative team. We have a separate application for more advanced students interested in earning college credit and/or advanced resume experience. Talk to one of the team leaders if you're interested in applying!
Please allow 1-2 weeks upon submitting your application to hear back from a team leader.