We require a minimum weekly commitment depending on which area you would like to serve within because of the nature of the work. If you would like to serve within multiple areas, we can work with your schedule.
Entrance Criteria: In order for you to serve on the HOPE HQ Team, you must:
- Be a member of Hope Church.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA while in school.
- Complete this application and be invited by a HOPE HQ Team leader. (Please allow 1-2 weeks upon submitting your application to hear back from a team leader.)
- Make a weekly hourly commitment:
- Data - 2hrs/week
- Finance and Accounting - 3hrs/week
- Event Logistics - 4hrs/week
We are primarily looking for volunteers that have a passion to see the operations and logistics of a church be great. Skills and expertise are definitely welcomed on the team, but our main interests are in those who are willing to learn and show potential to excel in the "behind-the-scenes" of an innovative church.
Being on this team, you'll receive training on Microsoft and Intuit programs as well as develop leadership skills. Upon being trained in programs and successfully leading events, you can add them to your personal resume.
Please allow 1-2 weeks upon submitting your application to hear back from a team leader.